We’ve got another ride going on tomorrow! Last month we toured South Boston and ended up near Fenway, but we are mixing it up this month and touring North Boston, Charlestown, Navy Yard, and a sweet trail along the Charles River.
Bring a bike or pick up a hubway near the starting point to join us for a night of riding around Boston!
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Time: Meet at 7:30pm, Ride at 8pm
Place: Dewey Square Plaza, in front of South Station, Boston, MA
View Boston Bike Party – June 11th in a larger map
We’ve also got new tunes this time. You can add your favorite party music to our playlist on Spotify.
Just a reminder, everybody stay safe! We’d like to promote biking in Boston, not make everybody hate cyclists. With that goal, keep some things in mind:
- Bring bike lights! Blinkies, glow sticks, and disco balls welcome!
- Keep to the right lane and off of sidewalks
- Never ride against traffic
- Stop at red lights
- Ride straight and predictably
- Ride smart. Don’t ride inebriated or unsafely.
- Remind others to be safe. Help remind others who aren’t following the rules.
- Stick together! It isn’t a race to the end, it’s a social ride together. If the group is held back, wait. If you’re falling back (which is hard) catch up!
- You are each responsible for your behavior! All participants ride at their own risk.
To keep up to date, follow the event on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter. We will be posting updates on Twitter before and during the ride so people can follow our progress and join us later if they are a bit late. If you’ve got anything to share you can post to the Facebook event page, tell us on Twitter @BostonBikeParty or with #BostonBikeParty!