Turn your Cabin Fever into Dance Fever at Bike Party this month!
If winter has you feeling cooped up, join us for a toasty adventure as we follow the aroma of hot cocoa through the city bustle to our secret oasis of warmth, love, and bike friends. Flannels and down vests will be all the rage as the night stars twinkle in our bike reflectors.
You can leave the trail mix at home: there will be mountains of FREE FOOD to share over campfire stories at our extra epic after party! Shake out your restlessness on the dance floor as special guest DJ Camilo cranks up the thermostat with fiery beats that will keep your hiking boots stompin’.
* Friday, January 13, 2017
* Meet at Copley at 7pm; roll out at 7:30pm
* Ride Playlist Submissions: https://open.spotify.com/
* Route: coming soon!
* After Party: SlumBrew at Assembly Row (Orange T station is very close for those wanting an alternative to biking home!)
* Become a BBP volunteer: https://www.facebook.com/
* Collaborative artwork by Jon Ramos, Nick Carlisle, and Mike McCaw
You won’t want to hibernate through this one, so check out your lookbook below for ideas!
Get ready to dance your ax off!