Poll – Rain Check?

UPDATE: The ride is postponed to next Thursday, 8/22.  Now there’s more time to invite your friends!

Original Post:

There’s a chance of rain and some colder weather tonight, but the Boston weather is fickle so we’re hoping for the best.  We want to know if you (bike partiers) would like to postpone the ride for a later date, or chance it and slog through the weather.  We’re all bundled up and ready for either option, we just want your input!

There’s a poll on Facebook setup here, so give us your vote!

Stay tuned.  We will post the final decision on Facebook and Twitter once it’s made.