Turn your Cabin Fever into Dance Fever at Bike Party this month!
If winter has you feeling cooped up, join us for a toasty adventure as we follow the aroma of hot cocoa through the city bustle to our secret oasis of warmth, love, and bike friends. Flannels and down vests will be all the rage as the night stars twinkle in our bike reflectors.
You can leave the trail mix at home: there will be mountains of FREE FOOD to share over campfire stories at our extra epic after party! Shake out your restlessness on the dance floor as special guest DJ Camilo cranks up the thermostat with fiery beats that will keep your hiking boots stompin’.
* Friday, January 13, 2017
* Meet at Copley at 7pm; roll out at 7:30pm
* Ride Playlist Submissions: https://open.spotify.com/user/aswiley/playlist/0OCm2SPAmPiP4l0i1tf97k
* Route: coming soon!
* After Party: SlumBrew at Assembly Row (Orange T station is very close for those wanting an alternative to biking home!)
* Become a BBP volunteer: https://www.facebook.com/groups/613145108796796/
* Collaborative artwork by Jon Ramos, Nick Carlisle, and Mike McCaw
You won’t want to hibernate through this one, so check out your lookbook below for ideas!
Get ready to dance your ax off!
Continue reading “Cabin Fever – Lookbook”
You are cordially invited to Boston Bike Party’s Neon Masquerade! Stay warm behind a mask and choose when to reveal your true identity, if ever. Add some feathers, glam, or glitter, but make sure to be bright! We’ll be lighting up the streets before we dance our way to midnight.
- Friday, January 15, 2016 | Copley Square, 7:00pm
- Route: TBA!
- Sign up for the Facebook event here!
- Submit your songs to the party playlist here!
- After-party: POP Allston
- Event artwork: Sarah Nichols
Without further ado… here’s your shiny, bright, glowing LookBook!
Continue reading “Neon Masquerade: LookBook”
♫♫ In the jungle, the mighty jungle, Bike Party rules the night ♫♫
Release your inner party animal and take a ride on the wild side!
We’ll swing, slither, and swoop through the streets with our paws on our handlebars, howling with joy toward all we pass. Unleash your beastly moves at party stops where our animal kingdom will rage together under the new moon!
This month, Boston is our jungle, and Bike Party has Gone Wild!
- Friday, August 14th, 7:30 pm @ Copley Square
- Facebook Event
- Help us create the purr-fect playlist, submit to our playlist here!
And… here’s your LookBook!
Continue reading “Boston Bike Party Gone Wild! – Lookbook”
Feelin’ the night fever? Come celebrate Summer with a trip down to funky town! Grab some vintage threads, string up those neon lights, and get ready to boogie ‘cause Boston Bike Party is turning this city into a disco inferno. We’ll start hustlin’ at 7:30pm and keep groovin’ all night long!
Friday, June 12, 7:30pm; departs from Copley Square
Suggest songs on the collaborative playlist here.
After Party: BYOB (Bring Your Own Boogie!*) Dance the night away into the wee hours at City Point Beach in South Boston.
*Use your imagination for what the second “B” can also stand for, but please remember to carry out what you bring in!
Here’s your lookbook, in 3+ simple steps… (Step 2 will blow your mind!!)
Continue reading “Boogie Lights – LookBook”